Fracino Cherub Compact Espresso Machine
The Fracino Cherub manual fill espresso machine is a low volume professional/semi-professional coffee machine which is reliable, durable and user friendly.
The Cherub is contemporary and compact and so ideal for a venue where space is at a premium or plumbed in water is not available.
Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules, the stylish machines are ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home.
Perfect partners for small venues.
We offer competitive prices and excellent leasing deals
from £14 per week. For more information call us on 01743 830000 or contact us.
With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element and a full sized commercial group, ensuring production of the finest coffee.
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low volume outlet.
- Unique – can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling.
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.