Fracino 2 Group Dual Fuel Retro Lever Espresso Machine
The Traditional Fracino Retro Lever Espresso Machine is part of the Retro range from The Traditional Retro Lever Espresso Machine is part of the Retro range from award-winning British manufacturer Fracino. This hand pulled espresso machine is a stylish 2 group lever espresso machine reminiscent of the swinging era of the 1950’s coffee bar. Iron & Fire has years of experience with these espresso machines and offer all the training you need to get you on your way to serving amazing coffee on a stunning coffee machine. Lever espresso machines offer excellent value for money, are easy and inexpensive to maintain, offer a silent extraction and an exceptional coffee! Definitely one to go for if you are looking for the ‘Wow factor’.
The Fracino 2 Group Dual fuel Retro Lever Espresso Machine has same great specification as our standard 2 group lever machines, but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity. They provide complete flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and ‘espresso on the go’.
Espresso on the go.
We offer competitive prices and excellent leasing deals. For more information call us on 01743 830000 or contact us.
The high powered gas burners for these machines provide the equivalent power of their electric counterparts, ensuring that there will be no loss of steam pressure during busy serving periods. Their gas machines are cited as the most powerful in the world.
FRACINO DUAL FUEL RETRO LEVER ESPRESSO MACHINE – KEY FEATURES
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element, or by gas, or both
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch (electric machine only)
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only)